The resource page is designed for use by our staff at BC Laboratories, though it may be useful for our clients to find the information related to their specific interest.
Sources of Driking Water Methods
- Sources of Approved Analytical Methods for National Drinking Water Regulation (June 2011) [pdf]
- Analytical Methods Developed by EPA's Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water
- Analytical Methods for Chemical Contaminants Developed by EPA's Office of Research and Development
- Analytical Methods for Microbial Contaminants Developed by EPA's Office of Research and Development
- Types of Hazardous Waste: Hazardous waste are divided into listed wastes, characteristic wastes, universal wastes, and mixed wastes.
- Generators: Hazardous waste generators are divided into categories based on the amount of waste they produce each month.
- Treatment, Storage, and Disposal [TSD]: Requirements for TSD facilities govern the treatment, storage and disposal of hazardous waste, including land disposal, the permitting process and requirements for TSD facilities.
- Corrective Action: RCRA compels those responsible for releasing hazardous pollutants into the soil, water, or air to clean up those release.